This round washbasin is in Lundhs Antique, crafted by nature 980 million years ago, Sirevag, Norway. A brown natural stone with blue crystals and black minerals in varying sizes and patterns, it’s an excellent choice for both interior and exterior use. Due to their natural composition of high density and non-porosity all Lundhs Real Stone surfaces possess incredible strength and are highly resistant to heat, stains, scratches, UV, frost and water. Providing you with a maintenance-free surface that will stand the test of time. All natural stones are beautiful in their own way, each wash basin is unique, and small variations in colour, grain structure, tonality and veining may therefore occur.
Pop-up drainers are not included with the Lundhs Basins. If you would like a matching pop-up drainer for your basin then you will need to purchase the ‘Lundhs Antique Rounded Pop-Up Drainer’ from our Boutique, see link below.
Caring for a stone sink is not nearly as complicated as cleaning manufacturers would have you believe.
- Clean stone regularly by using a soft cloth or sponge with a solution of mild detergent or a stone detergent and warm water.
- Keep surfaces dust free. Do not allow deposits to build up on stone surface.
- To reduce the appearance of staining, always wipe up spills immediately.
- Oil and highly-pigmented liquids can penetrate and stain the stone.
- Avoid exposure to acidic foods such as lemons or tomatoes.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, abrasive cleaning tools and acidic cleaners. ammonia, vinegar, alcohol, window cleaners.
- Do not rub stone with abrasive cleaning materials: scouring powders, steel wool, metal brushes etc.